Snowshoeing this year was conducted in a different format than in previous years. Instead of simply trudging around, as we have done, it was more structured, where we walked to an area and then played a game to get some exercise. Unfortunately for me, even with a toque and a hood I continually got wet, due to falling snow from trees and the sky. In future I will ensure that my hood always remains in the on position. Another thing that I have simultaneously remembered and forgotten to do is to bring a water bottle, as sometimes I forget it at school, or often it is not filled or such. Next week I will focus on the ten essentials, which I forgot to bring this week. I feel that I have not learned too much more, however I am happy that I got outside and got active (and that my team perpetually wins), and I look forward to tubing next week. Thank you!
-Derek
No comments:
Post a Comment