
"If I had been on 'Bowling for Dollars,' I'd wind up owing them money." - Ricki Lake
So, bowling. I am not the best at the "sport" of bowling. It seems that the more I try, the worse I get - until the next time. I start playing at near peak performances - strikes, spares - the whole works. I can remain at this stage until a certain point, usually quite early or after the first game, I just stop being good. I will consistently get less than 10 for the duration of the game/games. I have to find a way to break out of this. Also, the thing about where we play, though, is that it's five pin, whereas I usually play ten pin. Ten pin is much more fun, as if you have a direct hit you will knock down more than just one.Regardless, it is quite fun and I enjoy it.
-Derek
No comments:
Post a Comment