Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cross-Country Finality

We recently completed our final cross-country skiing session, which went slightly better than the previous session, though not as good as my first (judging by amount of fun and skills learned). We worked on hockey-stops, which involved the bending of the knees, though other than that today was mainly just a day to demonstrate the skills we learned. Throughout the unit I re-learned most to all of the skills I had forgotten, and even some more. I managed to fall very few times, and I came quite prepared to all sessions. I did not move forward to the advanced group under my own duress, due especially to the fact that I was content in the progression of my skills in the intermediate group. Overall, I felt it a highly fun and beneficial unit, and I would be happy to practice the skills more over the course of future OEE camps and courses, especially as I learned the skills needed to move forward, stop, and turn faster than most to all other OEE activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment